Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kitty Litter Galore and a Walmart security camera

This is my first posting...so don't expect much.


Took an out of the blue trip to Walmart to cash in on a few good deals.  We were in need of ice cream (the healthy kind) and some fancy new cat litter for Elroy (he only has a little bit left).

I walked out with 60 pounds of cat litter (6 bags @ 10 lbs each) and 5 personal sized ice cream cartons for $5.12.  If you skip to the end you can read the best part, or you can go to the next line to get the boring details, your choice.



10 lb Cat Litter  $1.77
 - $1.10 Manufacturer coupon (x6)
= $0.67 per bag x 6 bags 
Total = $4.02

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups $1.22
 - $1.00 Manufacturer coupon (x5)
= $0.22 per cup x 5 cups
Total = $1.10


Total Spent : $5.12
That's about $0.46 per item average


Yes, that is a slightly soggy $10 bill sitting in front of it all.  When I got done putting the items in my trunk in the parking lot I walked around to my driver door and FOUND A $10 BILL floating in a nearby puddle.  The only way to make a shopping trip where I spent $5.12 better is getting a $10 bill and making $4.88 on it all.  I still have not decided if that bill will be put back into the economy or hung on our wall in remembrance.


Walmart caught me on camera today.....





That's all folks....
-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment